Welcoming a group from Saint Mary’s Seminary in Cleveland, Ohio (USA), Pope Francis encouraged them to deepen their listening to the Lord, walking together in communion, and giving witness to their faith, key elements that mark their seminary formation and the Church’s synodal journey.
Click to read the story from Vatican News.
You can also follow the seminarians' trip on the diocese's website:
- Day 1: Saint Mary Seminary Rome trip begins
- Day 2: Saint Mary seminary community tours St. Peter’s, Vatican
- Day 3: Basilica, church tours are highlights for seminary group
- Day 4: Sunday Mass at St. Peter’s, Angelus among day's events for seminary group
- Day 5: Long-anticipated papal audience is highlight of seminary Rome trip
- Day 6: Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums among sites seminary group visits
- Day 7: Part of seminary group experiences Assisi
- Day 8: Last day in Rome for seminary travelers before they head home