The Social Justice Ministry Committee facilitates, coordinates, and schedules the social justice ministry activities of the parish. Committee membership and participation is open to all members of the parish.
The Social Justice Ministry Committee will endeavor to provide a broad range of opportunities to effect systemic change in our society including but not limited to:
- Recommending policies in accordance with diocesan goals and objectives
- Promoting family life in all its diversity
- Educating parishioners on issues of social justice
- Engaging parishioners in works of charity and justice
- Empowering the marginalized in the community
Currently, the Social Justice Committee is on hiatus as all members are currently involved in justice ministries. As new needs arise, the committee may be re-structured.
Back to Top Share this page on